Cert-IT certifies educational institutes and programs as defined by AZAV
Cert-IT certifies training institutes and all their continuing education programs. This type of certification has been made a prerequisite for the education voucher sponsored by the German Employment Agency, JobCenter and the Argen on 1 January 2006.
Earlier on 6 June 2005 the Cert-IT GmbH was authorized by the German Federal Employment Agency to verify, in accordance with AZAV certification regulations for further education, educational institutes and their professional development programs. This makes Cert-IT one of the first to be able to supply this type of certification in the Federal Republic of Germany. In this sense Cert-IT provides for competition, transparency and quality in employment policy funding to the benefit of job seekers, employers and the public sector.
Training institutes that have a certified quality assurance system, consistent with ISO 9001, LQW, EFQM, BQM and other norms, can expect to expend less in the way of examination-related effort and subsequent costs.
Educational institutes are expected to meet the following requirements as defined by the AZAV certification regulations for further education:
Requirements to be fulfilled by the institute
- Ability to perform the service
- Due consideration of current job market situation and development
- Director and teaching staff must have the necessary professional experience, training and further education
- Implementation of an appropriate quality assurance system
Requirements to be fulfilled for training program certification
- Precise description of program
- Awareness of current job market situation and development
- Appropriate teaching organization
- Meet the principles of sound financial management and economy
Examination criteria for the requirements listed above follow our examination regulations and those recommended by the German Federal Employment Agency. A precise description is accessible from our download page under "AZWV/AZAV".
Cert-IT examines and certifies institutes and conducts training programs for qualification.
Cert-IT also offers a special and cost-effective combination of certification for both.
Overview: The most important steps towards certification as defined by AZAV
- We will put together a personalized offer for your AZAV/AZWV defined certification.
- You fill out the application and compile the necessary documents.
- We check the submitted documents (through our team of auditors).
- Our auditors make an on-site evaluation of your institute.
- We create a report (carried out by our auditors).
- We have our certification board verify your certification process.
- We prepare the AZWV/AZAV certificate.
For a personalized offer for your certification in accordance with AZWV/AZAV you will have to provide the following information:
- Type of certification required (institute/program/combined certification)
- Number and locations of sites to be certified
- Number of employees located at sites
- Number of training courses, educational field, how long the program will take and where the training will take place